StudioHub HD (High Density)
Thousands of studios around the world rely on StudioHub adapters. The use of the ubiquitous RJ45 connector with CAT cabling standards has created a modern broadcasting infrastructure that is fast to install, easy to maintain, and more cost effective than the alternatives.
While the iconic StudioHub adapter is perfect for most studios, sometimes you need to deal with a large quantity of signals. You might encounter this in live venues, installed sound, television plants, remote trucks, and recording studios. In these applications, dozens of adapters might not be the tidiest approach.
Now StudioHub has put the adapter into a professional rack-mount package. A single rack unit (1RU) gives you 16 XLR connectors on the front panel, along with three different connector formats on the rear panel.
Four versions are available. All are identical on the rear. The difference is the XLR connector arrangement on the front panel. The different XLR connector patterns are aimed at different applications.
- 16 Female XLR connectors perfect for getting audio into the plant.
- 16 Male XLR connectors to feed program outputs, monitor amps, IFB panels and external recorders.
- 8 Female XLR connectors and 8 Male XLR connectors – inputs and outputs together on one panel.
- And a most unique version – 4 Female – 4 Male – 4 Female – 4 Male grouped together in zones.
- Genuine Neutrik™ connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Shielded RJ45 connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Fully enclosed steel Chassis – no exposed components – powder coated for durabilty
- Connectors mounted to Double-sided PC boards – no internal wires
- Perfect for road cases, remote vehicles, theaters, live venues, television studios
We give you multiple connector formats on the rear panel for maximum flexibility. Of course, you get StudioHub+ mono and stereo analog and digital connectors. But we also give you a the popular DB-25 connector (Tascam pinout). Plus the new AES72 RJ45 pinout. No other breakout box is as flexible.
- Analog Audio – mono or stereo
- AES Audio – two channels on a single XLR
- DB-25 AES59 (Tascam pinout)
- AES72 TYPE 4E Quad Twisted Pair